Terms & Conditions
Kindred Soulzs and Kindred Soulzs Academy are the registered trademarks of Kindred Soulzs Academy Inc. By accessing kindredsoulzs.com (in further text referred to as Site) you are agreeing to be bound by the outlined Terms & Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
It is the responsibility of the person viewing/using the Site to become familiar with it’s Terms & Conditions. Viewing/using this Site is acknowledgement, consent and agreement of these Terms & Conditions.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright and trademark laws – copyright © Kindred Soulzs Academy Inc. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be reproduced for research, personal or commercial use without express prior permission from Kindred Soulzs Academy Inc and/or Bhavya Gaur.
The information on this website is generic and provided for educational or reference purposes only. The information does not replace medical practices or medical advice provided by healthcare professionals. The website is continually being updated, so the information contained within may not be accurate, current or complete.The information within this website is subject to change without notice.
ALL products offered for sale through our website are for EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic/medical practitioner BEFORE purchasing/using any of our products or following information contained within our articles/blog postings/general information, in order to determine their suitability for your health & well-being, or any potential allergies, intolerant reactions or potential toxicity. We also recommend using common sense when storing/using any of our products, for example keeping them out of the reach of children and pets.
The Site may contain links to other sites or third parties for education or reference purposes only. We do not grant endorsement or approval to the other sites/ third parties, their content or individuals and are not responsible for any interaction between yourself and these third parties.
The Site may contain special offers, discounts, free products/services and other such promotional tools/materials from time to time. We do not guarantee their availability. The offers can be withdrawn or changed without prior notice.
We aim to comply with international anti-spam laws. To be added to our newsletter please subscribe to our mailing list by completing the online form. You can also subscribe directly from any of our previous Newsletters (e.g. any forwarded to you by a friend). Should you contact the Site through the “Contact Us” page, your email will automatically be added to our Newsletter subscription. Should you fill in any form on our site, or Register for any of our free/paid services or events you will automatically be added to our subscription.You can unsubscribe at any time.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When completing any of the above, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback received from our patrons)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information such as: website updates, newsletters, offers/promotions, order updates, product or services etc).
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please click on the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every email.
How do we protect your information?
We take the necessary precautions to ensure your sensitive information is safe and secure.
When ordering and entering personal information, that information is protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer – industry standard protection). All sensitive information is encrypted using 128-bbit encryption technology, the highest level technology available protecting information from interception and hacking.
Yes, to help personalize your browsing experience. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use portions of our Website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Copyright 2021 by Kindred Soulzs Academy Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this Site or written material may be reproduced, except in the case of quotation for articles, reviews, or stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without written permission from Bhavya Gaur/Kindred Soulzs Academy Inc.
Use license as it follows:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any part of publications;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bhavya Gaur / Kindred Soulzs Academy Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.